Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja
This is a song written by Lochana Dasa Thakura. Akrodha paramananda nityananda raya, Nityananda Raya never gets angry - akrodha. Jagai and Madhai beat Him and threw the wine pot that struck His head. Profuse bleeding was there, still He did not get angry rather He embraced them. You see, such is Nityananda Raya.
1. Lord Nityananda Raya never gets angry, akrodha. He is always in supreme bliss, paramananda. He has no abhimana, false ego, sulkiness. He never cares. He is callous to what people say. He travels through the streets of the towns and villages in Nadiya, chanting ‘Hare Krsna’ and offers krsna-prema to everyone indiscriminately.
2. Sri Nitai goes to every doorstep and knocks on the door, ‘Tap! Tap! Tap!’ He goes to those who are very much distressed, degraded, and fallen. He goes to them and gives them krsna-prema. He says, “Chant! Please chant!”:
hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare
hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare
If they do not chant and shut the door then He rolls on the ground and cries!
3. Whomever He meets, catching a straw between His teeth, He requests “O bhai! Brothers! Please do the bhajana of Gaurahari and purchase Me, purchase Me.”
4. Saying this, Lord Nityananda rolls on the ground in the dust, crying and shedding tears as if a golden mountain is rolling on the ground. He looks like that. Such is Nityananda Prabhu. His body is visuddha-sattva, transcendental body.
5. Such a merciful incarnation is Lord Nityananda. If someone does not develop love for such an incarnation as Sri Nityananda-Rama, Srila Locana Dasa Thakura says, “Such a sinful person comes and goes, comes and goes, remaining in the cycle of birth and death. He cannot be delivered.”
Jaya Sri Nityananda Prabhu ki jaya!
Patita-Pavana Sri Nitaicand ki jaya!
Patita-Uddhara Sri Nityananda ki jaya!